King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM Business Park)
Saudi Tabreed signed an agreement with Dhahran Techno Valley to provide District Cooling services for KFUPM Business Park, a state of art business park, in Dhahran.
The deal is for 28,000 TR under 30 years concession via BOOT framework, serving a total connected load of 15,000 TR as phase one. KFUPM Business Park, comprising a mixed-use development of 200,000 m2 of land, including Class A Offices, upscale residential apartments, 4 star hotel and serviced apartments and supporting retail and associated facilities, is funded by KFUPM Endowment fund and is managed by Saudi Aramco.
- AREA Dhahran
- AREA TYPE Residential Apartment, Retail Offices, Hospitality
- TERM 30 Years
- CONTRACT CAPACITY 15,000 TR
- TYPE Build, own, operate and transfer
- OUTSOURCE Saudi Tabreed (100%)
- TARIFF Connection, Capacity, Consumption Charge