King Abdullah Financial District (KAFD)
Raidah Investment Company (Employer), has awarded Saudi Tabreed the Operation & Maintenance of the two District Cooling Plants at the KAFD, one of the Kingdom’s most ambitious and distinguished projects.
Each plant has a 50,000 TR Cooling Load, and the contract comprises the operation and maintenance of the two district cooling plants for a period of ten (10) years (which may be further extended by mutual agreement between the Employer and the Contractor). The total plant capacity is 100,000 TR and related reticulation network system.
- AREA Riyadh
- AREA TYPE Commercial and Residential
- TERM 10 Years
- CONTRACT CAPACITY 100,000 TR
- TYPE Operation and Maintenance
- PROJECT SPONSORS Saudi Tabreed (100%)
- TARIFF Fixed price contract
- OFF-TAKER Customers within the Financial Sector, Economic epicenter of KSA